The 23 bus has always been crowded. Crowded buses during a pandemic puts the health of riders and workers at risk. This route is critical for riders to reach jobs and essential services and is now more important than ever. Closing the Chestnut Hill West Line has further increased the number of riders who must use the 23 to get where they need to go. We need safer service now!
Join the Philly Transit Riders Union in demanding SEPTA improve service on the 23 and reopen the Chestnut Hill West Line to all riders to keep us safe during this pandemic.
- Run better service on the 23 by running more buses and longer buses
- Reopen the CHW Line, immediately run shuttle service at base transit fare
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Call or txt us, leave a message with your name, route, and what you’ve been dealing with on SEPTA
- Take pictures of your crowded buses, text them to 267-313-6060
- Can’t call? There’s also a form
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
We’re doing this to show SEPTA management that they can’t ignore riders or workers any more. You can learn more and join the TRU here.